Water Damage And Restoration At BDR
Damage from water is the leading cause of property loss. Water is ubiquitous – in our pipes, in the ground around our property, in our drains, flowing off the roof—and it is highly likely that your property will sustain damage from water at some point. What happens when you encounter water damage in your home or business?
Water damage will not go away on it’s own! Trust the experts BDR Fire & Water Restoration to CONTROL, REMEDIATE and PREVENT water damage. We’ll restore your property to its pre-damaged state.
The High Cost Of Ignored Damage
When it comes to water damage and restoration, you don’t want to take any chances. Any area that sustains water damage and is not completely dry within 72 hours is likely to grow mold. Mold can cause catastrophic damage to your property, threatening your family’s health and lowering the property value of your home. In the end, not doing anything about water damage in your home is more expensive that remediating the damage in a timely manner. Flood Damage Flood damage happens. It may seem like the end of the world. Fortunately, something CAN be done. BDR has extensive experience with flood damage and you’d be amazed at the miracles we can work! The most important thing is to get help immediately, as the longer the water sits, the more damage it will cause. We’re standing by for your call 24 hour a day.
Steps To Restoring Property After Damage From Water
BDR has gained a reputation as the water damage and restoration experts in Colorado. Here’s our formula for remediating damage from water in your home or business.
1. When you call BDR Fire & Water Restoration, we rush to the scene of the damage immediately no matter what the time of day or night. That way we can contain the damage as much as possible.
2. Once we arrive, the first step is to find the source of the water and make sure that no more water is leaking or seeping in.
3. Once we’ve stopped the flow, we pump out the water as quickly as possible using commercial-grade wet vacs. We also clean away silt and sterilize grey or black water damaged areas (i.e. sewage).
4. Then we begin drying the area immediately in order to prevent mold growth. It is vital to dry everything within 48 to 72 hours or else it needs to be removed. We set up commercial fans and large dehumidifiers to dry the area as quickly as possible.
5. Once everything is dry we use thermal detectors to determine what needs to be restored and what is okay the way it is. Often dry wall and carpeting cannot be salvaged if it remained wet for too long. Find out more about the miracles we can work with our contents restoration.
6. After removing damaged items, we restore your home to its original condition – rebuilding walls and ceilings, restoring flooring, restoring structural damage and repainting.
The damage will fade into memory like a bad dream!